What is Cake Tella?

Cake Tella is now Officially 1/2 Year Old !
Thank you for all of your support throughout these 6 months !

Let me share with you my vision for Cake Tella.

Cake Tella represents an Idea to
"Challenge the norm by going the extra mile doing things others don't."

For example,
The Guarantee of 100% refund & 50% off on your next order. *If it doesn't meet our expectations
The Heavy usage of quality liqueur in Cakes. (Baileys, Baileys)
The Emphasis on quality ingredient. 
The Unusual Stuff. (Pop Rocks Hidden in Chocolate, Meat Cake)


The Pairing of few Common Flavor into something Different. (Green Tea+ Raspberry+ Vanilla Cheese)
The Customization to suits customer needs. (Less Sweet, Using Sucralose* Sugar Substitute for Diabetic, Love Shaped Cake)



I will be honest with you all, I'm not doing this to make a huge profit to be a Millionaire.
I'm here to live my Passion, my Dream, my Goal to bring Malaysia Cake to the next level.
I'm here trying to create Memorable Moments for you and your loves one to Celebrate & Cherish together.


There are many more Daring, Funky things I would like to implement to Cake Tella right now.
However I can't do it yet because this is not my Full Time Job yet but I promise you I'll be working Full Time on Cake Tella by June 2013.
So Stay Tune and you will see how Cake Tella will grow step by step.

Thank you for all your support, and I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Regards,
Eddie Tan
The Cake Fella

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me