Recipe: Carborana

In these 23 years of my live, my pinnacle orgasmic experience with a plate of pasta is at Dave's(1 Utama).
During my college years, I did my intern there and after I graduated I spent 3 months there, working 12-13 hours a day, 6days a week .
Guess what? It made me into a real man!
Here's my version of Carbonara, aka Yimz Carborana (Yimz was a nick given by one of my good old friend)

Carborana *I call it Carborana, not Carbonara (A recipe is just a guideline, use your own judgement too)
- Use more CornStarch to make it thicker

Streaky Bacon - 200g (Inspired Epic Meal Time)
Ham - 200g
Oil - 1 tbsp
1) Chop Bacon & Ham into small pieces
2) Using Medium Heat, Fry Bacon & Ham with Oil in a pot till it's crispy (Stir in occasionaly)
3) Reserved some the Artery Clogging Oil (To fry Eggs like a Real Man for breakfast)
4) Dump the Bacon & Ham into the Mushroom Soup Mixture
5) Oh ya Don't forget about the pasta. Check out Pasta 101 to learn how to cook Al Dente Pasta)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About me